Sunday, December 20, 2009

My new sewing room.

My sewing stuff has been staged at various places around the house: the office, the laundry room, the hall closet, the dining room.  In a fit of pique, today I spent several hours migrating things to Simon's old "home office" and made myself a proper sewing room.


Here's most of my fabric stash.  Did I mention that I have more than 200 yards?  I do.


Patterns, notions, more fabric stash.  Somewhat rickety and dingy ironing board.


My sewing machines, from left to right: Joan, Bob, Heather and the as-yet unnamed White serger.


Another glamor shot of the girls.  Also, a bit more stash on the right on the bookcase, along with a few UFOs and incongruously, a set of World Book encyclopedias.


Gratuitous cute baby photo.  Charlotte got her ears pierced last week, and is rocking the gold studs.

1 comment: